The moment a stuntman accidentally set himself on fire while performing a complex fire stunt at an event has gone viral.
The man was entertaining guests at an event with his fire tricks as he was seen rubbing a flaming stick on his body which surprisingly didn’t burn him.
He, however, mistakenly touched the flaming stick on his clothes which immediately caught fire that spread so quickly that he panicked.
In the video shared online, the man who couldn’t put off the fire when it caught his clothes immediately took off in the direction of the onlookers who immediately dispersed, scared that they would be affected.
Watch The Video Below: