L&T Superstores

Share Here

US government confirms airstrike on Iraq and Syria
US government confirms airstrike on Iraq and Syria

Share Here

👇
Download Our Mobile App Here

The United States of America has bombed Iran-backed militia groups in the Iraq-Syria border region.

The attack whixhnwas carried out on Sunday hit “operational and weapons storage facilities”, in response to attacks by drone on US forces, the Pentagon said in a statement.

According to the Pentagon, the “defensive precision air strikes” hit two targets in Syria and one in Iraq. It said several Iran-backed militia groups, including Kataib Hezbollah and Kataib Sayyid al-Shuhada, used these facilities.

President Joe Biden would “act to protect US personnel”, the statement added.

The US took “necessary, appropriate, and deliberate action designed to limit the risk of escalation – but also to send a clear and unambiguous deterrent message”, the statement said.

The Pentagon did not provide any information on casualties but reports say five militia fighters were killed in Syria.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said several more fighters were wounded “in an attack by US warplanes”

Other media in Syria reported that a child had died and at least three other people were wounded.

This is the second round of air strikes President Biden has authorised against Iran-backed militias since taking office in January.

About 2500 US forces based in Iraq have been targeted several times in recent months by drone attacks and although Iran has denied any involvement, the country funds Hezbollah and Hamas.

Since 2009, the US has designated Kataib Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation, accusing it of threatening the peace and stability of Iraq.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Click here to join our platforms

Instagram

Facebook:

👇
L&T Superstores Shop For Your Amazing Products Today

15 Comments

1. Aw, this was an exceptionally good post.
    Spending some time and actual effort to produce a superb article…
    but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

2. This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
    (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you
    had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

3. free chat online singles
    dating

4. I adore forgathering useful info, this post has
    got me even more info!

5. Dead composed articles, Really enjoyed examining.

6. In any case, your post inspires me to think of it, perform for
    it, and hope that someday, not to far away, I will leave my comfort zone.

7. Oi, muito interessante o seu blog! Adorei!.

8. Por favor, me avise se você estiver procurando por um autor para seu site .
    Você tem alguns textos excelentes e acredito que eu seria uma boa aquisição.

Se você quiser eu queria escrever algum conteúdo
    para o seu blog em troca de um link para o
    meu. Por favor me envie um email se estiver interessado. Obrigada!

9. These are actually wonderful ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

10. free online dating
    definition of dating

11. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will
    be much more useful than ever before.

12. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this site needs a
    great deal more attention. I’ll probably be back again to see more, thanks
    for the info!