Share Here

Man undergoes surgery after swallowing Nokia 3310 phone (photos)
Man undergoes surgery after swallowing Nokia 3310 phone (photos)

Share Here

A man immediately underwent surgery in Kosovo after he was alleged to have swallowed an entire Nokia 3310 phone.


The man who’s name was not given but aged 33, swallowed the phone but couldn’t digest it which resulted in his life being in danger as the corrosive battery acid could have leaked out.


Skender Teljaku, who led the medical team, shared photos on Facebook of the phone after it was removed, as well as X-ray and endoscope images while it was still inside.


He managed to remove the foreign object without cutting into the stomach by taking it out in three pieces with endoscopy.


There were ‘no complications’, the doctor said.


According to local media, the man took himself to hospital in Pristina after experiencing pain from swallowing the object

L&T Superstores Shop For Your Amazing Products Today


No Comment.